We acept insurance!
Acupuncturist’s are often asked “What are the benefits of acupuncture?” This can be a tough question to answer because there are so many benefits! Here is an example of some of the key benefits: perhaps this might inspires you to consider giving a few sessions acupuncture a try.
Benefits of acupuncture include:
· Helps improved health and the quality of Life- Acupuncture balances the body’s energy systems. Our life styles, emotional health, our thought patterns and diet can create imbalances in the body. Acupuncture helps to balance these energy systems through acupuncture points: these points help to reduce, release or harmonise stress/excess energy and boost, rebuild and redirect energy to the areas in your body that are low or depleted in energy.
· Pain Reduction- Acupuncture is most commonly known for its ability help relieve and cope with chronic and acute pain. Arthritis, neck pain, back pain, menstrual pain, carpal tunnel, plantar fasciitis, joint sprains & strains, digestive pain etc. are very commonly helped by acupuncture. If you experience migraine, cluster and other headaches you can often find relief from acupuncture.
· Emotional Balance – an acupuncture session can be designed solely to help achieving emotional balance. Other time emotional balance can be the added positive “after effect” when you use acupuncture for other reasons. Acupuncture points have a physical and emotional aspect to their function and most times both of those aspects are treated simultaneously. Depression, anxiety, frustration, and worry are a few emotional imbalances treated.
· Insomnia Relief – An acupuncture treatment can be designed solely to focus on insomnia and sleep disturbances. Other times insomnia and other sleep issues are also very commonly improved indirectly by acupuncture as good sleep can be a positive “side effect” when acupuncture is used for other primary reasons: especially when the insomnia and sleep disturbances is caused from stress, injury, pain and emotional imbalance.
· Premenstrual (PMS), fertility and Menopausal Symptom Relief – These are very commonly treated effectively with acupuncture, especially in treating the symptoms associated with them like – Headaches, cramping, sleep disturbances, mood swings, night sweats, menstrual cycle length and duration are just a few of the common symptoms.
· Stress Reduction- when we experience far too much stress: these levels of stress day after day makes it very difficult for your body to switch off, relax, unwind or return to balance. Regular acupuncture treatments are a powerful way to enable this release of stress and promote relaxation and balance.
· Strengthening Your Immune System Stress, illness, environmental toxins, and allergies are just a few of the causes of a weakened immune system. The immune system can be strengthened through balancing your body’s energy systems with acupuncture and treat the underlining cause where possible.
· Improved and Faster Recovery from Injury, Illness and Surgery- When its appropriate- acupuncture is used to increase circulation, reduce inflammation and reduce scaring. Many types of injuries are known to heal much faster with acupuncture. Many professional sports teams have staff acupuncturists.
· Respiratory Health- can be very effectively achieved with acupuncture! Sinusitis, allergies, asthma, rhinisitis, colds and flu’s are conditions that are positively impacted with acupuncture everyday.If you know of anyone who may also wonder what some key benefits of acupuncture are and who may be helped by it, please do pass this overview on to them!
And if you have any questions about acupuncture and you want to make an appointment, please feel free to contact us! 954-633-5363
Firts treatment with Consultation 90 MIn $120.
Per Session: $75
3 Sessions: $210 SAVE $15
6 Sessions: $420 SAVE $30
12 sesions: $800 SAVE $100